In addition to hosting regular meetings, WPUG also attempts to keep you up to date on all the latest Windows Phone 7 Development news via our twitter account.
Here’s a quick recap of what’s been going on this week:
- INETA recognises it’s first group focused on Windows Phone!
- Windows Phone 7 to rival iPad for developer attention in 2011
- How I made the ‘myChannel’ wp7 app (source code included) – Part 1
- WP7 Screenshot Tool
- Tips for debugging WP7 media apps with WPConnect
- A detailed overview of the Windows Phone Toolkit’s ListPicker control
- WP7 News Update: Windows Phone Design Team joining the conversation
- ironRuby now includes Windows Phone 7 support
- UI vs. Compositor – Demystifying the main Windows Phone 7 OS threads
- WP7 Serialization Comparison
- Running a Windows Phone Application under the lock screen
- Windows Phone Partners With PreEmptive Solutions For Analytics
- GUI Interface for CapabilityDetection.exe
- Second release of the Silverlight for Windows Phone Toolkit!
- Windows Phone 7 Jump Start–Reloaded!
- Cool Windows Phone 7 App Website Designs
- If you’re an App Hub member, and are experiencing any of the following issues…
- Adding Windows Phone Capability Detection to your Build Process
- WP7 Development Tips Part 1
- Sync Framework for WP7
- “Programming Windows Phone 7” Now Available!
- Windows Phone 7 How-To Index
- 31 Days of Windows Phone 7